Private Pilot License – PPL
The Private Pilot License allows you to be Pilot In Command of an aircraft for any non commercial purpose. This is also the first step towards getting your Commercial Pilot License and later an airline job. Among the many privilages of the Private Pilot License, you are also allowed to operate charity flights subject to certain restrictions, and may participate in similar activities, such as Angel Flight, Civil Air Patrol and many others.
Minimum requirements to obtain a Private Pilot License are:
- Be at least 17 years of age
- Be able to read, speak, write and understand the English language fluently.
- Obtain at least a third class medical certificate from an Aviation Medical Examiner
- Pass a computerized aeronautical knowledge test
- Accumulate and log a specified amount of training and experience under Part 61, Title 14 of the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) section 61.109.
- Pass an oral test and flight test administered by an FAA inspector or designated examiner
While the minimum required time for Private Pilot License is 40 Hours. The national average for completing Private Pilot License is approximately 65 Hours of flight time.
Course Duration: 6 – 8 Weeks*
* Subject to flying weather availability and student aptitude
If you would like additional information on course price and relevant details, please contact us.
Financing with easy monthly payment is available for your flight training! Ask us how!
College Credits for Bachelors Degree in Aviation is available through this course.