The aviation industry in South Korea is expected to grow for the next 20 years. Employment opportunities in the aviation industry in South Korea is forecast to rise.
Apart from airline expansion, there is a growing number of smaller aviation companies catering to the general aviation sector including Air Charter Services, Air Taxis, Corporate Flying, Air Ambulance, Ariel Survey, Traffic Watch etc. The opportunities are unlimited.
Avel Flight School offers unparalleled training and guidance to make your dream of becoming a professional pilot in the shortest time, with the highest quality of training and cost efficiency.
To become a professional pilot, the minimum qualification is Commercial Pilot License.
This license is issued by the Korea Office of Civil Aviation (KOCA), South Korea and the Federal Aviation Administration, USA respectively.
Our professional pilot program is designed to meets all the requirements of the Korea Office of Civil Aviation (KOCA), South Korea. On successful completion of our training program, you will earn all the necessary certificates, ratings and flight time necessary to satisfy both the KOCA, South Korea and the FAA, USA for issue of a commercial pilot license.
Korea Office of Civil Aviation (KOCA), South Korea
The Korea Office of Civil Aviation (KOCA), is the South Korean civil aviation authority. It is subordinate to the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (MOLIT).
This is the government aviation authority responsible for issue of pilot licenses in South Korea
KOCA Website: http://koca.go.kr/sub-aboutkoca/aboutkoca01.aspx
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), USA
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is the aviation authority of the United States of America. An agency of the United States Department of Transportation. FAA issues all Pilot licenses in the USA.
FAA website: http://www.faa.gov/licenses_certificates/
Advantages of Training with Avel Flight School and acquiring a commercial pilot license.
1. Avel Flight School has Centers both in Chicago, USA and Chennai, India to help with training and License conversion
2. Has the Federal Aviation Administration part 141 approval with the highest safety and training standards
3. Training structured to be completed in the shortest possible time
4. Transparent and competitively priced courses with no hidden costs
5. Earn two valuable licenses, both an FAA and KOCA license on completion
6. Qualify with an FAA license which is globally recognized and can be used directly in many countries without a conversion
7. Unparalleled training in one of the busiest airspaces in the word, Chicago O’Hare Class Bravo airspace
8. Friendly and professional staff
9. Excellent facilities at the heart of the Chicagoland area
10. Avel Flight School is approved by the FAA, the Department of Veteran Affairs and SEVIS
11. Located in Chicago, a world class city with a fantastic exposure, while you train with us
For course price Contact us.