If you have been thinking of getting a pilot’s license for recreation or taking it up as a profession, training in the United States is one of the best ways to get your pilot’s license in a short time and cost effectively.
We at Avel Flight School offer unparalleled training and guidance to make your dream of flying either as a recreational pilot or becoming a professional pilot in the shortest time, with the highest quality of training and cost efficiency.
Of the many pilot licenses available, the best one for your recreational purposes is the Private Pilot License. To become a professional pilot, the minimum qualification is Commercial Pilot License.
These licenses are issued by the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA), UK and the Federal Aviation Administration, USA respectively.
A large number of pilots train in the US and convert their FAA license to a CAA license. This is due to the training infrastructure such as many more airports and navigational aids available for flight training and the cost effectiveness of this process (on an average 30% cheaper to do it this way).
Our professional pilot program is designed to meets all the requirements of the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA), UK. On successful completion of our training program, you will earn all the necessary certificates, ratings and flight time necessary to satisfy both the CAA, UK and the FAA, USA for issue of a commercial pilot license.
Civil Aviation Authority (CAA)
The Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) is the statutory corporation which oversees and regulates all aspects of civil aviation in the United Kingdom. The CAA is responsible for issue of pilot licenses in the UK. The CAA directly or indirectly regulates all aspects of aviation in the UK. In some aspects of aviation it is the primary regulator, in other areas, where the responsibility for regulation has passed to the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA), the CAA acts as EASA’s local office, implementing the regulations.
CAA Website: http://www.caa.co.uk/homepage.aspx?catid=137
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), USA
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is the aviation authority of the United States of America. An agency of the United States Department of Transportation. FAA issues all Pilot licenses in the USA.
FAA website: http://www.faa.gov/licenses_certificates/
Advantages of Training with Avel Flight School and acquiring a commercial pilot license.
1. Avel Flight School has Centers both in Chicago, USA and Chennai, India to help with training and License conversion
2. Has the Federal Aviation Administration part 141 approval with the highest safety and training standards
3. Training structured to be completed in the shortest possible time
4. Transparent and competitively priced courses with no hidden costs
5. Earn two valuable licenses, both an FAA and CAA license on completion
6. Qualify with an FAA license which is globally recognized and can be used directly in many countries without a conversion
7. Unparalleled training in one of the busiest airspaces in the word, Chicago O’Hare Class Bravo airspace
8. Friendly and professional staff
9. Excellent facilities at the heart of the Chicagoland area
10.Avel Flight School is approved by the FAA, the Department of Veteran Affairs and SEVIS
11.Located in Chicago, a world class city with a fantastic exposure, while you train with us
For course price Contact us.