Flight Review Course
Flight Review Course is also called recurrent training, recurrency course or recency of experience course. This is essential training for pilots required periodically to keep current with flying and the much required skills necessary to maintain flight safety and regulatory requirements.
Our Flight Review Courses are tailor made to various License and Rating requirements. Our courses are designed to be comprehensive with high training standards that will update and sharpen pilot skills.
Minimum requirements to obtain a Flight Review are:
- Be able to read, speak, write and understand the English language fluently.
- Hold a valid Pilot License.
- Obtain at least a third class medical certificate from an Aviation Medical Examiner
- Accumulate and log a specified amount of training and experience under Part 61, Title 14 of the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) section 61.56, 61.57.
- Pass an oral review / test and flight review / test administered by an FAA certified flight instructor, inspector or designated examiner.
Course Duration: 1 Day – 1 Week*
* Subject to flying weather availability and student aptitude
If you would like additional information on course price and relevant details, please contact us.
Avel Flight School in Chicago, Illinois, USA offers a range of flight training programs. If you are looking for the best Flight Training in Chicago, Illinois, USA or Pilot School or Pilot Training, you have come to the right place.