Local ADX Students
First, make sure that the student has sent us all of the required documents in 1 email. This includes:
- Completed Application Form with Photo
- Photograph of Current Passport / Driver’s License with Birth Cert.
- Proof of Address
- produce proof of address in the form of either a utility bill, driver’s license, housing lease with their name, etc.
- Wire Transfer Receipt
Please refer to the ADX Enrollment Packet Folder located in the google drive, specifically the Admission Master Checklist will tell you what paperwork is required for each student.
Send a confirmation email to the student that we are in receipt of their documents and will issue a receipt once payment has been received into our account.
Now we wait for their first payment to come. It is also good to remind Prashanth about any upcoming payments you are expecting after the student has submitted their paperwork.
Once payment has been sent to us by Prashanth, we must enter their information onto a spread sheet on the google drive that is labeled “Master Student Payment”. Navigate to the tab labeled “course fee payments”. These tabs are located at the bottom of the page.
Scroll to the very bottom of the excel sheet to find a blank space and enter the student’s information here.
- Student Name
- Student Email Address
- L / I (this means local or international)
- Course they are enrolling on
- Total Course Fee Payment (this is the basic breakdown of the course costs and includes how many installments they are paying in, and how much the installments are.)
- Agent (If the student is using an agent, put their name here. If they are not using an agent, type NA)
- Course Fee Payment Details
- Enrollment Fee (Using the payment details sent to you by Prashanth, enter the details of their enrolment fee here along with the date the payment was made as outlined on the payment details email, and the method of payment)
- Misc (any misc payments like having to pay extra for issuing a new I-20, additional flight hours, etc.)
- 1st and 2nd Installment (enter the amount of their 1st and 2nd installment here. If it has not been paid, highlight the text in red. If it has been paid, the text will be black.)
- Notes (extra notes that you feel necessary to help you remember. I tend to put paid in full, if they have paid in full, expected start dates, etc.)
Send a receipt via email to the student. Navigate to the “Current Courses to Send” section of our email. Here you will find a template email called “Payment Receipt For”. Use this template to send any and all receipts for any and all payments. The only thing you will need to edit is:
- The subject should be as “Payment Receipt for (Student Name)”
- Change the payment amount to match what is on the payment details email
- Change what the payment is for. In this case, it should say ADX Enrollment Fee
- Date should match the date on the payment details email and not the date you are writing the email.
Send the email template that is “Directions for Part 1 of the Aircraft Dispatcher Course (US)”, being careful to fill in the online course codes.
Remember that the student must graduate from their Gleim online coursework and complete the ADX virtual class before attending the in-person class.
Two weeks prior to the virtual class, the student should then send their second tuition fee payment, after which you will again issue a payment receipt once it has been received.
For the virtual class, directions on how to join is sent a few days before the class begins. You can find this email template labeled “Virtual Class Commencement”. Edit the current dates and class times.
The student must attend every class on time as 100% attendance is mandatory for course completion.
Upon graduation of the course, the student must be scheduled for a final exam with a DADE Designated Aircraft Dispatch Examiner, Joe Vickers or Dave Monroe (email them both in the same email and let them work out who should give the exam at our facility.)